International Network Extensions
The JT Wholesale International Network Extension solution, also known as INE, can cost effectively generate inbound roaming on to your network through our 600+ direct roaming partners with minimal testing, convenient billing and fraud reporting.
JT Wholesale is an active member of the GSMA and has a wealth of knowledge and expertise within the roaming industry. Our solution is fully compliant with GSMA PRD BA.21 (Network Extension Principles).
Benefits of International Network Extension
- Brings inbound traffic to your network from over 600 global partners.
- Provides ability to capture revenues from inbound roamers.
- Is seamless to the end user.
- Simplifies the management of roaming operations.
- Constantly acquire new inbound roaming partners and revenue streams.
How do we help?
- JT’s Head of Roaming has worked within the industry for 18 years, in that time taking on active roles within the GSMA such as Deputy Chair of RING and GSMA PRD owner of BA21 Network Extensions standards.
- Low set-up costs & cost effective roaming footprint.
- JT is a Tier 1 independently owned, government-backed Telco.
- Established team of technical experts who deliver innovative solutions.
- Commercially flexible and scalable solutions.
- Intelligent customisable SIM management platform.