JT helps enterprises avoid transaction fraud and identity theft, using enhanced fraud assessment capabilities. JT is able to access and use customer mobile phone data in addition to mobile network data to deliver time critical information and reduce the risk to businesses.
- Uniquely positioned to offer approved access to subscriber intelligence for risk and transaction verification.
- Operator solution to deliver subscriber data services whilst ensuring data control and network security.
- Enterprise access to trusted customer data in mobile networks.
- Excellent support through the commercial and technical roaming agreement process, from contract stage, through IREG tests and finally TADIG/billing validation.
- Trusted partner of global mobile operators.
- JT provides the market with a secure, authorised channel for accessing this information, based on agreed and audited use cases, eliminating unauthorised routes, and protecting customer data privacy.
- JT is the trusted exclusive partner for the major UK operators (Vodafone, EE, O2) to legally obtain and use this data, and continues to add global partners.
- Our solutions are all GSMA complaint.
- JT is a Tier 1 independently owned, government-backed Telco.
- Established team of technical experts who deliver innovative solutions.
- Commercially flexible and scalable solutions.
How does JT provide this service?
JT has developed a suite of services with operator partners, built on high capacity and resilient carrier telecom grade infrastructure that interrogates network information for approved use cases. This ensures the subscriber data is accurate, secure and near real time (within 200-600 milliseconds depending on phone location).
JT manages the permission and contracts with mobile operators for use of customer data, infrastructure, connectivity and global databases.