Internet of Things (IoT)
JT’s IoT and M2M SIMs provide the best connectivity solution with true global open roaming, eliminating every possible point of failure for your connected devices. Keep your devices connected and secure 24/7/365, with full visibility and SIM Management through JT’s SIM Orchestration Layer, the NOMAD platform.
Securing the Internet of Things is of the utmost importance as connectivity reaches new heights, and into nearly every corner of the globe.
Find out more about the different ways to secure your connected devices in the short video below:
JT has partnered with Cellusys to offer a Security Innovation Solution for the Internet of Things, enabling you as an enterprise customer to actually see and manage your cellular connectivity security via a Security Dashboard.
Through the dashboard, alarms can be triggered in case of attacks and enhanced security features can be applied, specific to each use-case. For the first-time, cellular signalling security is made transparent for enterprise customers who need full visibility and management capability over the security of their precious connected fleet.
To find out more, click here or watch the short overview below.
- Deliver a global, multi-network M2M/IoT SIM solution.
- Competitively priced.
- 700+ direct roaming partners.
- 5A credit rating from Dun & Bradstreet, the highest possible commercial rating.
- JT is a Tier 1 independently owned, government-backed Telco.
- No PLMN lists, no JAVA code, no Multi-IMSI code to confuse devices.
- Free hopping between all the networks available in a particular country.
- JT’s NOMAD SIM Network Management platform for IoT/M2M provides real-time data with deep network control and visibility.
- White Label NOMAD SIM “M2M Business in a Box” available.
IoT connectivity options
IoT in Industry
Interested in becoming a JT Partner?
JT works closely with partners to co-create business opportunities. Become part of JT’s partner community and help deliver secure and reliable mobile connectivity solutions. To find out more, click here.